Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Section? What do you think?
Hey guys,
I was thinking in a new section for the forum and I came up with the idea of a Game Maker/Develop forum. A forum where people could help others, opine, rate, and do whatever they want. This section would be more about games that users are making or want to make. You could ask for help to develop it or sugestions about systems, etc...

What do you think guys? Say about it, and make my idea better. =D
I think the current Video Game section is sufficient. After all, there aren't many users creating their own games. Smile
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I support this.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
I'm supporting this, i'm not coding games myself but i think there is people who do that

I think it should be a added to programming section, because programming languages are used so.. and video gaming section is for discussion of games and alike
Hello.
I don't know if this idea would be very popular. As MreGSX said, not many people are out to create their own complex games. However, if it becomes successful, then it'd be interesting to see people discuss the creation of such games.

Good luck.
Well, it don't need to be that popular O.O if it helps people it is usefull... Another idea could be to talk about games in progress, but that would be a Suport thing... So I still suport the idea of users programming games Big Grin
i think you should just stick to the plain old game section
Are you talking about game making in general, or GameMaker specifically?
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
It's a maybe. I am iffy on how knowledgable the current member base is. If you can't have good replies and answers to questions then it's not going to be a good section.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I'm supporting this
I would very much like to learn how to make a video game and I would help all I could

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,256 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  [Suggestion] Software Release Section or Ruby Section Jordan L. 9 2,549 12-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.