Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid flat screen keeps shutting down
I have a dell flat screen monitor. Usually after 2 seconds to 30 seconds of it being on, it will turn off again. I am wondering if there is anything I can do to fix this. If it is worth it to fix it my self, have someone else fix it, or just buy a brand new one. Please give me your input. Thanks a lot for any help.
All help and any help is appreciated.
I don't know what could be wrong with it, but I heard that trying to fix it yourself is really dangerous, so you should either have someone who knows what they're doing fix it, or just buy a new one.
(06-04-2010, 12:02 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: I don't know what could be wrong with it, but I heard that trying to fix it yourself is really dangerous, so you should either have someone who knows what they're doing fix it, or just buy a new one.

Yea, I think I am just going to buy a new one. Maybe even a better one. It is probably going to cost the same or a little more to get it fixed. I will probably just save up and get a stable, and bigger and better monitor. I will also make sure I have a warranty on it. Tongue
You got a warranty? If so ring Dell up and they will assist you or send a new one.
Sometimes this happens to me, its probably due to the fact that your power supply connection to the monitor is loose.
Just push it in real hard and it should work fine. Smile
Only the Screen goes OFF or the power(red light) goes OFF??
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com