Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another new sig..
I made another new sig because I didn't like how the other one (in the spoiler below) had to have a black box around it to look cool.

The new one is in my sig...tell me what you think.
And if you've already seen me here you'll know that I like plain, simple, and modern, so don't tell me it's too boring Tongue
It looks nice,
But I personally think that you could maybe try a different font(bolder one),
And fix how the bottom is randomly cut off.
But looks good, Keep it up
[Image: Space_Soldier_Signature_by_Dragonnnnnn.png]
Thanks. The bottom isn't randomly cut off, it's just a weird reflection.
It's pretty nice work, but to be honest I liked your other sig better, the colours matched up nicely with the black background. But this one is nice nonetheless, crisp Smile
Thanks dude, btw sexy name Big Grin
I think it matched up good with the black also, but I didn't like how there was this black square on a gray background Tongue and when i got rid of the black it didn't look good.
Hahaha thanks Smile
Yeah it does look kinda weird black on gray. Maybe if you made one of those sigs that appear to be broken, if you know what I mean and then you can put a black background in the broken part along with your name. I'll try and find an example I can't really explain it that well.
Yeah, I don't really know what you mean lol
Hmm, I used to see a lot of them on HF but I can't find any now. I'll show you slight example of what I mean.

My friend drew this, I just cut out some of the white to show you. Obviously for your name it would be just straight on, not sideways. Unless you wanted it like that.

that way you can have your awesome colours and a back blackground while still looking good on the gray. I'll look for a better example though.
ooohhh ok, I understand what you mean. I might give it a try when I find time.
Could do with a bit of red in it to make it stand out a bit more.