Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KDE Forums
Ohai there.

So I want to sell some of my domains, as some know. I figured the best way to do this was individually, as people won't just look through a huge list and get bored. This is the first website I'm planning to sell, called KDE Forums.

Why KDE Forums?
I wanted to start a forum for the famous K Desktop Environment, that we all know via Linux. I wanted to make an ideal place for users to come discuss their loves about Linux, and just general things about it. After having the domain for about a month, getting a custom theme, developing it fully and starting to advertise it, I decided I didn't want it anymore.

How much?
I have a set price in mind of what I'd like to get to, it's between mid $xx and high $xx. Although, I'm always open to negotiate for a better price both me and the seller. If you're interested in bidding and or buying this domain, please post in this thread or PM me.

What do I get?
Glad you asked. There is a reason why I'm looking for high $xx you know, this isn't any ordinary deal you're getting here. This has a few extra bits and bobs. In the deal you will get this:
  • KDE Forums.net <- Domain Name
  • KDE Forums.com <- Domain Name
  • Custom Made Theme <- See attachments below
  • Twitter account <- I'll hand that over.
  • MyBB Topsites Account <- I'll hand that over.

That's 2 domains and a brand new custom made theme right for you! How good is that!

Here's a screenshot of the custom made theme I bought for it:

Please, if you'd like to buy this PM me or post in this thread. I'll take all offers seriously.

Look forward to doing business with you.
-Jordan. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Wait, so your selling Forums.net whats with the KDE?
..What?
It's KDEForums.net and KDEForums.com.

I didn't put it together so it was easier to read.
/facepalm.
Well, since domains can't have spaces in them, i'm not really the one you should be face palming at Smile
Because I assumed people would have common sense, I guess.
This is a great deal.
You should charge more.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
Like I said, I have a price in mind. It's all about negotiating though. Smile