Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I be worried?
I talked to her this afternoon after I posted. She said everything is fine. I don't think I need to be worried at all anymore.
All the kid said was "After everyone goes to sleep you and me should f***." She made a joke of it and started laughing. I think her friend was just lying to me so I wouldn't get angry or something.
Good dude, happy to know you've sorted it out, Congratulations Yeye
(05-31-2010, 02:07 PM)Natha Wrote: Good dude, happy to know you've sorted it out, Congratulations Yeye

Thank you.
And thanks everyone for your opinions on the matter!
Oh, it's sorted, Ignore this.... YOU DID NOT SEE THIS POST NOW GO AWAY.
Actually it's not really sorted anymore... My girlfriend feels bad because apparently I really hurt her cousin. Her cousin got really mad at her today, but my girlfriend doesn't want to end it. I have this feeling that this isn't going to end well. Anyone willing to give me support on this? The way I see it, my current girlfriend deserved to go out with me before her cousin did. Would you need the whole story on how this all happened before you can take sides on what I should do? I need advice...
Hi, iTz Realiity.

Didn't her cousin start it? If so, tell your Girlfriend he started it, not you.
I've told my girlfriend many times and have actually explained why her cousin is at fault. For some reason, she has that nice nature where she still thinks it's her fault.
I'm not sure if I'm going over the top but if this guy is really immature and desperate I would sort him out and get him away from her before he does something that will scar her for life.

May I ask your age?
(06-01-2010, 03:01 PM)RTM xBEASTx Wrote: I'm not sure if I'm going over the top but if this guy is really immature and desperate I would sort him out and get him away from her before he does something that will scar her for life.

May I ask your age?
Well, I talked to her today about it. The guy isn't going to be able to do anything to her. Her best friend's dad watches the guy and doesn't like him very much. And I know my girlfriend is strong enough the fend him off.
And of course you can ask. I don't mind saying my age. I'm 16. My girlfriend is 15. The kid who bothered her was 17. Although I am big and no one messes with me because I bottle up quite a lot of anger to release when I need to.

The real problem I think I have is well, in order for you to understand, I would need to type out the story. That took me 20 minutes to type to someone else, so I'll try to shorten it.

I met my ex last summer and I was really depressed. Might as well say I was suicidal. She started talking to me a lot, even though she didn't really know me. We started to like each other, but I denied her because I wasn't really ready for a relationship with her. She started going out with another guy and during this time, I became ready for it all. She broke up with him and about a half of a month later, I asked her out. She rejected me saying the feelings just weren't there anymore. School started and little did I know that she was actually chasing after another guy. The guy rejected her. She came running back to me. Before that, her cousin, who is my current girlfriend was becoming friends with me fast and we began to bond. I was about a day away from asking her cousin out when my ex came back to me. I went to her, without thinking about it. My ex's cousin got very mad because she liked me a lot. Me and my ex hit some rocky points and after Christmas I dumped her for her cousin. A week in, her cousin felt awful and then ended out relationship which I actually knew could go somewhere. I then jumped back into my ex's arms another time being a fool. I had the same rocky break up then get back together 2 more times. After the final time which was about 2 and a half months ago she finally said no to me. I started talking to her cousin and after all of the fights we got into over me and my ex, we began to bond stronger and more than I ever have with anyone else before. We have been going out for two months now.
So that is basically my story. Yes I know typical high school drama. But this time, I'm stuck in between 2 cousins who used to be best friends. So here is why I am worried. My ex, completely flipped out at my girlfriend for going out with me because apparently I really hurt my ex. My ex called me and started crying saying that she wanted her best friend back. Today, she said it was just a minor break down and we actually had a day, that I felt, in which our relationship was stronger than ever.
I am very worried that her cousin's b**** fits are going to affect my girlfriend and she will end it. If my girlfriend's cousin gets dumped by her current boyfriend and wants me back, I don't want her to b**** at my girlfriend for me back, because last time, she backed off, even though she had the right to go out with me first. I don't want that to happen and I really can't let that happen. I don't want my ex to feel close to me because if she starts talking to me again, I'm going to end up liking her. She didn't know she saved me from my suicidal thoughts until a few months ago when I thanked her for it. She was the one who got me to talk to people and become social. The only problem is, I don't want her but I feel like it's something I don't have control over. She acts like a well, b**** towards others and doesn't think about anyone else but herself when she says things. That is why I feel this will happen. This is why I need some advice to try to avoid this from happening.

Can anyone give me good advice? I really don't want to break up with my current girlfriend and I've cut contact completely with her cousin already.
Nevermind i diddn't read the whole thing (ignore this post)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So worried, falling apart, need help Belinea2010 0 557 11-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Belinea2010
  Worried about my new job! ekt 9 2,413 07-24-2011, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Teruko