Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im looking for hosting without domain name
I need to buy hosting but w/o domain name. I checked hostgator but they seem to be selling only such that includes domain name. No more than 4-5$ (smallest plan). Also if u happen to know some free hosting that hasn't got limit on how big the files that are to be uploaded, pls tell me. Thanks
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
There's no such free hosting.

For your paid hosting, check out viefire.com.
You might be able to find some on HF. In the hosting section..
[Image: vwx1mh.png]
Perhaps my thread will be of help: Free Domain Resources
Just use freewebs.com or something like that then?
[Image: pageviews=1]
000webhost?
I'd like to bring your attention to a fantastic promotion we're running at The ICT Room.net.

Throughout January we're offering a whole 50% OFF all Website Hosting Packages, that's ALL Website Hosting Packages, including Shared & Reseller orders received before January 31st 2011!

Grab yourself a bargain this January and get your business off to a high speed start!

To receive this fantastic 50% OFF, simply add Promo Code: 50%OFF to your basket when completing your order.

We look forward to working with you.

Kind Regards,

The ICT Room.net
Hey,why are you guys posting free hostings when "Treblez" whants paid hosting? Big Grin
Just say you already have a domain, then don't set up the hostnames ;)
Our hosting will allow you to setup your webspace, without a domain name.

As previously suggested, simply enter a random domain upon signup, and suggest you will update the nameservers yourself.

Take a look http://www.theictroom.net.

Cheers,

Paul

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for ecommerce, Multi-Domain SSL Certificates? Adnorips 3 282 12-07-2022, 02:03 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  The best domain hosting? Adnorips 4 207 08-25-2022, 03:35 AM
Last Post: KVChosting
  The best domain hosting? Kdstack 4 261 06-03-2022, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  The recommendation for the best domain hosting? Kdstack 3 268 02-07-2022, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  The recommendation for the best domain hosting in Pakistan? Kdstack 4 298 01-31-2022, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips