Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated "Making money by giving away sites" method!
Awesome idea but good luck making 1000 websites Big Grin
More like a spare time kinda thing to me, but good thinking.
This idea wouldn't work well, I mean they will have to pay for a domain and have to renew.
Good tutorial and thank you for the share.
Nice man, I doubt it would work though :\ Everyone in my area is a stupid hick and would expect me to pay for all the hosting myself!
Yeah, simple. I've got a hundred thousand on me I could sprinkle!

Tiny Tempah ;)
If you are going to sell the sites where are you going to find buyer's since people already know about this now Victoire
We can make buyers to find us by having a reseller account which provides Search Engine Visibility ( which makes our website visible on popular search engines, so that if some one searches for need of a domain or any other web related service in search engines he/she can find our site on search results ). You can get the account from GoResellers.com . Along with the account you can not only sell domains but also other web related service such as online storage, hosting, SSL certificates etc.,. You can fix your rate and get the profit as you want. Also you get a website hosted for free, to sell domains, Express Email Marketing and much more. The Reseller handbook provided will be a good guide to do reselling efficiently.
do you have a payment proof or anything ?...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If some one can give me a legit money making Ebook .I will pay ★ASI_F★™ 4 1,002 01-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: buves18
  NEW MONEY MAKING E-BOOK: 50$ daily. hacker 6 1,276 11-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Making money with a website? Peter L 15 3,514 08-27-2012, 10:07 PM
Last Post: ganesh
  {*Ebooks*} Free Money Making Ebooks Anarchy 0 476 06-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Anarchy
  i've Got secret Method to make Money ^_^ +devilpsn 9 1,788 12-25-2011, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Techie.