Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big money, small investment
Hey guys,

Here's a little something I wrote ages ago that got copied so many times that I saw it reposted on my own forums by someone else -.-

What you need
- a blog
- accounts at various bookmarking sites
- cpalead account
- a few minutes free each day

The method is basically this: You post tv show episodes on your blog, and people have to complete an offer in the cpalead gateway to get access. For each person that fills out a survey in the cpalead gateway, you get $0.5-$2.

What episodes do I post on my blog?
Head over to piratebay or some similar torrent site and find the "tv shows" category. Keep posting all episodes that are in the "top 100" list. These episodes are searched for in google right now, so lets take advantage of that.

Where can I find episodes to post on my blog?
I use youku dot com
Example search on youku: "Prison.Break.S04E19"
You then click on the video, and copy the embed code:

Copy that code, and make a new post in your blog.

What does my blog post look like?
Lets start with the post titles.. I've found that the format below works best and ranks for the most kind of keywords (people use funny keywords when looking for tv shows online):
Prison Break S04E19 Full Episode | Watch Prison Break Season 4 Episode 19 Online Free
So that's your title.. As for the rest of the post, I just copy and paste the title on the first line of the post, and then paste the code from youku. No more is needed.

Cool, but how do I get traffic?
Spam bookmarking sites with keywords like "watch prison break s05e19 online", or "prison break full episode s04e19". these kinds of keywords have close to no competition so you'll rank with just links from bookmarking sites.

-----------------

Suggestions
- Use a tool for the bookmarking.. Could save you a lot of time
- Do things in this order: Pick episode in piratebay, check if its posted on youku, then post it on your blog.
- Have a .txt file where you keep track of the various series and when the next episode comes out, as well as which episodes you've already posted.

I guess that's it.. I made my first "real" money doing what I'v described above.
This is a Great way to make some side cash. Just take a while to get some real Traffic. Great post JD keep it up
Yeah i agree good post wasnt a waste of time keep finding more wasy to help.
this is really a good way of making money. i ve never thaught about it nor found it somewhere else. thank you very much
i will start today with the famous tv show: friends
This looks like a great way to build ur bank up ima look at it Smile
This is an interesting technique. I think by combining a few other methods that I have seen with this one could yield some positive results for me. Thanks again for the ideas.
This is somewhat a nice idea with pretty decent outcome. Bookmarked this for future uses, thanks for sharing it!
Thanks and you have a very nice thread here my friend i wish you good luck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Ways to Make Money - Just small amounts Professor Oak 13 3,803 03-09-2013, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Matijasevic