Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I'm a creep
in my school i'm well known, pretty popular. im pretty young, and in 8th grade. in the beginning of the year i met a girl. blah blah we started talking a little bit. then i get mixed signals, some days she'll come up to me and be like "hay!!" some days she wont even asnwer when i say hi. also, this is one of the most popular girls in the school, cheerleader, sports, etc. very smexy.

so we just stopped talking, and dated some other kid. i wrote on her formspring (formspring.me) and went off for no reason. i forgot to put anonymous....so now she thinks i'm a creep and EVERYONE looks at her formspring

i just let it go, no one mentions it, but i think when i go to high school it's going to affect me because everyone will see me as a creep. (and on the from spring all i said was that kid is gonna hurt you blah blah, nothing perverted."
Something like that happened to me during middle school. I forgot what it was, but it made me so insecure and quiet throughout my first 2 years of highschool, although up until 8th I was also picked on by mostly everyone for being different.

I realized in highschool it's different. No one really gives a crap. I'm starting to open myself up more.

What this means is, don't let something stupid bring you down.
dude, don't worry about it. High school will be a huge change, no one will even bother. Much more variety man. Just wait out the year.

when i was in middle school, my best friends thought i snitched for tagging etc, when i got in trouble for it and they didnt cause im not a snitch. And then he thought i snitched on his GF for pulling the fire alarm, which i didnt.

So finally when high school started everything changed, he figured out who did the crap and we are friends again?

Just telling you that highschool is much different then middle school, and im sure everyone will forget that and you will move on.
troll
Don't worry about it. Don't worry about, what others might or do think about you. Focus on yourself and your friends.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(05-19-2010, 10:16 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Don't worry about it. Don't worry about, what others might or do think about you. Focus on yourself and your friends.

Agreed.
(05-19-2010, 10:16 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Don't worry about it. Don't worry about, what others might or do think about you. Focus on yourself and your friends.

Amen.

You should never give a damn about what other people than you and your friends think about you.
Yeah that is true as well, don't give a fudge what other people say or think about you, that is key.
troll
You should take NekoChan's advice.
Why would they think you are a creep when you havent done anything?