Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys
I'm from HackForums.

At the moment I'm bored as crap at school, so i will be posting everywhere to start contributing etc etc. I will post some things i have on my computer at home when i get there.

I will only post if it is quality information cause that is just how i am Tongue

Whats up?
Welcome to SupportForums, Pretext. Quality posts are always appreciated here. Smile
Yep, that is what i aim for. I have seen you around Eve, but not lately on Hack Forums. Hope i get to talk to you every once in a while here.

Thanks for the welcome (:
Hope to get far up the food chain here and make friends with everyone.

//Pretext™
Hey Pretext, welcome to SF. I know you will be a good member here.
HeadRush, i saw you on Hack Forums yesterday, i gave you my Ebook haha,
Yes, i hope to be a good addition to SF.
(05-18-2010, 10:49 AM)//Pretext™ Wrote: I'm from HackForums.

At the moment I'm bored as crap at school, so i will be posting everywhere to start contributing etc etc. I will post some things i have on my computer at home when i get there.

I will only post if it is quality information cause that is just how i am Tongue

Whats up?

You said contributing. It seems your posts are of "average quality" so far and seem to be mostly answering questions that have already been answered. Nevertheless it is nice to have new members and I welcome you to SupportForums.
zzzzzzz
Well i have been busy, when this was posted i was at home.

I am going to be posting tutorials etc tomorrow if i have some time, busy learning VB6 etc. (:

Thanks for the welcome though.
troll
125 posts in one day. I can't say they've been of the quality we expected, but regardless, you're still welcome. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table.

Let me know if you're having any problems.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
They were?
Look for my post, there all high quality, or not low quality.
I did get warned once or twice though for 2 posts that were a little low down, but other then that they are good.

I was a bored man at school, and we have pushover subs all week who don't care what we do.
And supportforums.net is not blocked lol.
troll
Just because your posts weren't classed as low quality, it does not mean that they were of quality. From what I have seen you have given basic answers which barely help anyone. You posted in a thread of mine saying you do not like my website, yet you do not give proper feedback on how I could fix it to make it look better. (yes I did reply and ask you to elaborate on your post)

You are lucky the mods on here are sticking closely to the rules because you are drawing a very fine line between quality and low quality posting.
zzzzzzz

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Guys! McDork 0 334 08-13-2013, 02:10 AM
Last Post: McDork
  Hey Guys :3 XDarkCoder 0 384 09-29-2012, 04:40 AM
Last Post: XDarkCoder
  Hey guys. Maku 4 649 09-19-2012, 10:10 PM
Last Post: jeniferwilson
  Hey guys MC111 0 391 08-21-2012, 06:29 AM
Last Post: MC111
  Hey guys G3Hawkeye 5 589 08-08-2012, 06:36 PM