Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your sister in bad with some guy?
I'm Albanian, and Albanians are known to be very touche when it comes to sisters. If I saw my sister in bed with someone, I'd personally kill him and beat her up, or just force them to get married but my point is, he is dead or he is my sister's husband.
I don't care about prison and crap like that, especially not in these kind of situations.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
(05-26-2010, 11:28 AM)Hawkins Wrote: I'm Albanian, and Albanians are known to be very touche when it comes to sisters. If I saw my sister in bed with someone, I'd personally kill him and beat her up, or just force them to get married but my point is, he is dead or he is my sister's husband.
I don't care about prison and crap like that, especially not in these kind of situations.

What makes you think you have the right to control her life? That's not called being a good brother, it's called being a control freak.
(05-26-2010, 12:09 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: What makes you think you have the right to control her life? That's not called being a good brother, it's called being a control freak.

Good point, and yes, I am a control freak when it comes to my sister, but not to other stuff.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
Not sure exactly. I don't have a sister :/
[Image: Imageskx3xi-1.png]
(05-26-2010, 11:28 AM)Hawkins Wrote: I'm Albanian, and Albanians are known to be very touche when it comes to sisters. If I saw my sister in bed with someone, I'd personally kill him and beat her up, or just force them to get married but my point is, he is dead or he is my sister's husband.

You win friend.

I know that your country and people in terms of women is very strict.
He does not win. He loses because he shows no rights to females. Therefore he is sick in the head.
zzzzzzz
That is learned from childhood, he was such a state.
So you're practically saying if you fudge a girl, her brother has the right to kill you? So why are you still alive Huawei?

Stop being a neanderthol, we live in 2010 now.
zzzzzzz
This thread isn't for hypothetical discussions. It's for emotional help concerning real life occurrences.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I get my sister to understand the concept of time and responsibility? Hettie 0 520 04-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Hettie
  Girl loves me, with another guy. Metapod 2 745 08-29-2012, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  A Guide to Sucessful Dating (No More Mr. Nice Guy) Cronus 5 1,889 05-26-2012, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  So there's this guy... Into the Wild 10 1,886 04-19-2012, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Into the Wild
  my sister just died nomomydont 5 752 08-14-2011, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Akinova