Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rate] New Sasuke Sig
I am Still Learning Photoshop...Still a beginner

[Image: Sauske-Sig.gif]

Rate 1-10 plz
[Image: OGForumsbanner.png]
Animation is a bit random and doesn't flow very well.. You should use more frames for it. Text looks ok and the background fits well. Not entirely sure about the renders but good job anyway. 6/10
Thats pretty bad ass dude.
This is alright,
But looks low quality to me.
Text needs work,
And like dubstep said, it doesn't flow well and more frames would make it smoother and more appealing to the eye
[Image: Space_Soldier_Signature_by_Dragonnnnnn.png]
Being perfectly honest here, don't take it personally.
The dude on the right isn't blended into the background well and it has very sharp edges.
You can see the animation through this collar, also I think the animation should fade in and out, not only fade out.
The left hand side looks very pixelated and the text "OptiikzZ" doesn't fit very well with the background.
The background is well suited for the characters, even if somewhat pixelated.
You may want to make the right hand side of the image a little darker so it fits in with that character.
Also I believe your thread title is spelt wrong "Sauske"? Is it mean to be "Sasuke"?
zzzzzzz
(05-19-2010, 10:29 PM)daneasaur Wrote: Being perfectly honest here, don't take it personally.
The dude on the right isn't blended into the background well and it has very sharp edges.
You can see the animation through this collar, also I think the animation should fade in and out, not only fade out.
The left hand side looks very pixelated and the text "OptiikzZ" doesn't fit very well with the background.
The background is well suited for the characters, even if somewhat pixelated.
You may want to make the right hand side of the image a little darker so it fits in with that character.
Also I believe your thread title is spelt wrong "Sauske"? Is it mean to be "Sasuke"?

Thanks for feedback and title has been fixed Thanks For letting me know.
[Image: OGForumsbanner.png]
No problem ;)
zzzzzzz
Rating it 7/10. You could make the fade thing of that woman abit faster.
Not bad, 6/10. - I like Sasuke signatures.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
Read up on some more tutorials, you have potential!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate My Sig & CHAOS effect Intro 57 13,547 03-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Last Post: pjforum
  [Rate] Rate My HF Wallpaper Please <3 :) D Generation X 59 5,698 03-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Rate my sig. illest 1 711 03-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Sasuke windblades. Oldskool. 9 1,589 12-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Last Post: xype
  [Rate] Rate My SF Wallpaper Please <3 :) D Generation X 13 2,338 12-02-2011, 07:07 AM
Last Post: D Generation X