Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[C#] HWID Lock
Well this is a pretty basic code, but it is good for beginners.
I do not recommend using this HWID protection if you are going to sell a product with HWID protection.
Good share. I don't recommend HWID Protection though. If you're trying to make some money off your program, especially if there is a free version available from a competitor, use something else. You have to balance intellectual property protection against ease of use for the end user. If you slap on 30 different types of protection (hello EA) your users will get angry. Yes it's important we protect against pirates, but for the majority of programs that are legal, you should be happy the first time someone attempts to crack your simple serial protection. A simple serial activation and periodic check for a few commonly used features to make sure it's legit is more than enough for the majority of software you will distribute outside a corporate environment.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Wow thanks a lot man, this will be useful when I learn to make a program. I will be able to lock it up.
[Image: baked1.png]
Thank you for source code

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Guidtech [Better then HWID][WITH VB FILES!] The-One 5 6,626 08-07-2015, 06:18 AM
Last Post: darknessxk
  HWID/LOGIN SYSTEM(Help) Coding Support 5 2,128 01-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Last Post: ★Cooldude★
  Decent HWID System? lolwtfhax 9 2,659 09-29-2011, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Relapse
  [C#] Offline Login Sytem (Serial generator, HWID, Expiration)[Source] KoBE 24 8,507 07-30-2011, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Trustable
  [Tutorial/Explaination] Secure your application better when using GUIDTech/HWID The-One 0 1,374 06-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Last Post: The-One