Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time has come.
Well research the fitness levels needed. The marines training is very intensive. Try joining the navy seals Tongue I think it's like a 85% drop out rate on the first days training.
Lol screw the seals, thats impossible. I know the training is hard, I'm just not sure if I want to go to college or the military. It'll probably depend on where I get into.
I was sad to be out of school. I had no attended college and there was this massive void in my life. I wasn't relieved at all. Becoming a functioning adult integrating into society is stressful and scary. At the age of 17 I had my own apartment and was self-sufficient. By the time I was 24 I was a father, got married, started my own business, and bought my first home.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
What's your own business? Just making these sites?
No I opened my own multimedia retail store in NYC which became very successful. I was building computers, selling software, laserdisc movies, and video games. At one point I had 3 stores in different locations at once. I opened 5 stores in total. Then 9/11 happened and it all fell apart.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Sorry to hear it fell apart, but that's a cool business, I've wanted to do something like that...I thought you live in Vegas?
I thought I would be a lot more sad on my last day but to be honest when the time came I felt nothing but happiness and I haven't really missed school at all. Having said that though the university style suits me much better and I have most of my friends at uni as well so that probably helps things a bit.

Other people I know though have been pretty much on a downwards spiral since leaving school so I guess some people are more suited to a school structure than others (but hey, we need public servants don't we Tongue).

If your worried though just try and be mature and confident and you'll do fine out in the real world ;)
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
this song's lame, but it's kinda how i felt..

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrZwytGI9-E[/yt]