Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Start your very own web host for $0.01
Reselling is not as simple as you make out.
Its not something one should step into lightly. Sure you could buy month to month and after 4 months decided you dont want to do it anymore and ultimately leave all who have packages with you in the dark.
That is very unprofessional IMHO.
Reselling takes commitment. You need to work in years not months.
You really do need to be able to finance your hosting yourself. Without the need for others cash.
Other cash just helps to pay the bills.
Then you have the support side. Well that will take a small portion of your time daily right there.
This also has to be factored in.
Sure this offer is good. Well on the surface it looks good.
But people need to know whats actually involved in reselling.
A smart man said to me one day.......
Are you sure your ready for the headache of reselling.
And you know what. He was correct.
Omni was this man.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Hosting is a very difficult niche to enter. There are over a thousand hosting provides and all of these have legit registered business names which means not just a hefty competition, but even a heftier brandedness...

The only way to ensure the success is to provide uncompromising support, and this was an idea which i talked with Omni once, but obviously he has more things to deal with and had no time at that time. I asked Omni for that because whenever i PMed him at HF, i'd get a reply in 10 seconds, and i am one of the most insignificant characters at HF. So you see his support service?

If you can provide that form of support, that is atleast a support in under 3-4 hrs, then i am sure every customer will come to you, even from the established companies,.....

But to provide a support of this sort would need highly motivated and dedicated crew, which is easier said than found.

I use this opportunity to ask for people interested in a venture like this...? I am motivated enough, and will be online 24x7 if needed.

let me know. And to the original poster, great idea in promoting your affiliate link... You have great talent. Oops, made that redundant did I?
Giveaway - A Rare Autoblog Guide. PM me for it, by clicking here.

Hey guys. It's Dr.Viper from HF. Howdy.
o HTML and PHP based website design.
o SEO/SEM services.
o Logo & GFX Design services.
And above all, everyone know what i'm good at HF... So,
o Security Consultancy.
(08-27-2010, 04:40 AM)Sam Wrote: If it gets extended to $25 then why not purchase a hosting that is cheap on all the billing cycles?

That would probably be a better deal, if you don't have the money to put up for the full payment you probably shouldn't try to be a reseller.
HostGator is possibly the worst hosting company ever made, support is good however servers and uptime is shocking.
Great deal for the first month.
But there normal plans are a bit pricey.
[Image: s1.jpg]
If the long term fees are reasonble, that is a really good deal. I would definitely use that, if it works well.
I dont trust these 0.01 things, the service is obvisouly crap.
I have to weight in on this though. You're paying a company to host you a web host which in the end you'll have little control over. Isn't that ironic? And like, not competitive?
[Image: 2rrpier.png]
0.01$

Thats amazing! I never thought webhost was so cheap.