Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messed Laptop
So I've had this laptop for like nearly 2 years now. It's a Lenovo S10e notebook. It's completely messed, parts of it are broken the keyboard doesn't work and the LCD is almost broken. So I want to know how I can make enough money (online) to afford a new laptop. I'm not asking you guys to donate I just want to know how I can make enough money in 3-4 months to buy a new laptop. Thanks.
This should really be in the monetizing section. To be perfectly honest, I haven't seen any "good" ways to make money online. Unless you have a lot of time / patience.
zzzzzzz
Hmm, start selling Steam accounts for example , idk . But good luck . Hope u get money to buy a new brand Laptop <33.
[Image: 6fp9it.png]
I'll agree with dane on this one (as usual), there aren't a lot of ways to make a ton of money easily. My favorite is Microworkers, just do everyones jobs with fake info and use roboform. It's easy and gives you pretty good money Big Grin
if u got some skill ...then maybe u can earn real good money...like making some tutorial ebook kinda gets u atleast a couple of bucks a day...
[Image: 52I4m.png]
Try some PTC, Pay to download, or CPA Lead.
You cannot make enough online. Reword the thread title also.

Do some work around the house, or get a job IRL and you'll have the money in no time.

Good luck!
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
If you do get money Buy a Alienware Smile so beast ive always wanted one, but good luck!