Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with domain
I'm trying to find a good domain for a graffiti website which will basically just be a gallery showing various pictures of graffiti in various places around europe. I'm really stuck coming up with a name so if anybody can help I would really appreciate it.

I'd rather the word "graffiti" wasn't used in the domain. I was thinking 400ml but that's been taken.

I'm looking for either .com or .net

Thanks,
The Major
I'll help. What are some graffiti keywords?
Graff
Burner
Piece
Dubs
Writers
Trains
Steel
Trackside
Bombin
Subways

Thats all I could really think of..
Maybe add relevance to Europe aswell as it's going to be showcasing European graffiti.

Thanks for helping, sorry I can't give more keywords for you to work with.
Thanks, that is plenty of keywords. Smile I am using Domai.nr to check for available domains.

burnr.com (might be available)
graffpiece.net
graffside.com/.net
euroburn.com/.net
eurodubs.com/.net
tracksider.com/.net
steelwriters.com/.net

I didn't use some keywords because they were taken. If you leave me some feedback I can keep improving my suggestions.
I like steelwriters.net and also both euro domains. Thanks a lot I will have a think about which to use Smile
What about SteelTags.Net or SteelTags.Com?
Tags meaning graffiti.

I need a new signature!
Nah I don't like the word "Tag". It's more of a word used by non-writers to describe scrawls. You don't find many writers referring to "tagging" or "tags". Thanks for trying to help though. Smile
(05-10-2010, 05:45 AM)Dubstep Wrote: I like steelwriters.net and also both euro domains. Thanks a lot I will have a think about which to use Smile

You're welcome, I am glad you like them.

eurograff.net is also available for choice.
www.graffside.com/net is dope imo!
Oo i quite like that.. Thanks for the suggestion.