Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION]PM notification.
Hiya guys..just got a small suggestion....
i am not pretty sure that u guys are gonna understand what i mean,.but anyways..giving it a try..
So here goes..
Can u guys change the color of the PM notification in here...i mean ..the kinda..bluish green color to something more soothing to the eyes at the same time that catches our attention..
thanks for reading through my suggestion..
do accept feedback from other members too..Blackhat
[Image: 52I4m.png]
Could you please post a screenshot? I didn't get what you mean.
[Image: wugcpy.png]

I think he means when you receive a PM, change the colour of the box that appears at the top of the page. That what you mean?

I need a new signature!
You can't personally change it I think. and I doubt Omni will, however, it seems to be fine for me. :/
(05-06-2010, 11:34 AM)iFX Wrote: I think he means when you receive a PM, change the colour of the box that appears at the top of the page. That what you mean?

yeah..i think this is what i mean..
hope OMNI agrees for a change..
u guys dont think it looks kinda ugly??Blink
[Image: 52I4m.png]
(05-06-2010, 06:09 PM)rooneyful Wrote: yeah..i think this is what i mean..
hope OMNI agrees for a change..
u guys dont think it looks kinda ugly??Blink

I don't really care imo, it's not like you see it all the time. Hardly at all actually.
Do we even have a PM notification box? Unless it's recent, we don't. Someone send me a PM so I can test, please.
(05-06-2010, 07:33 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Do we even have a PM notification box? Unless it's recent, we don't. Someone send me a PM so I can test, please.

Tested sir!
(05-06-2010, 07:33 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Do we even have a PM notification box? Unless it's recent, we don't. Someone send me a PM so I can test, please.

Yeah it's default in MyBB, its that coloured bar that appears at the top when you have an unread PM. By default it's usually yellow.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
There is a PM Notification box. I got a few PMs myself. It is hard to read that, IMO. I suggest changing the text color to something more comforting. Can someone please send me a test PM so I can post a screen shot.

Also, it is harder to read when you get a PM from Omniscient (Blue Username).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Email Notification for Emotional Support Peter L 31 7,947 05-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Bad image notification Brandon 6 1,220 12-01-2010, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Notification: SF Theme Glitch... Resistance 4 1,156 11-25-2010, 04:15 PM
Last Post: MarkW7
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,332 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,747 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢