Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Picking Parts For Your Custom Built Computer
(03-08-2011, 04:23 AM)aggouras Wrote: Great guide.Definetely helpful. Smile
(03-08-2011, 04:40 AM)RDCA Wrote: Must say this along with deltron's guide has inspired me to make my own computer. I am going to save some cash then get to work. (= thanks a lot for this, both of you guys are amazing.

Really glad you guys like it! Good luck with your saving and let us know if you need help with your build
I have yet to reply to this thread, I just found the link from your signature. Everything is really detailed Smile

One thing on the power supply though, You should note that a power supply should have enough power to support other parts on your computer like your graphics card, Hard drives, etc..

If you buy a really big hard drive and a power hungry graphics card, if you don't have sufficient power from your power supply it won't work. Amazing guide though, i've seen only a few very detailed guides like this in the past.
(03-25-2011, 01:55 PM)Infinity Wrote: I have yet to reply to this thread, I just found the link from your signature. Everything is really detailed Smile

One thing on the power supply though, You should note that a power supply should have enough power to support other parts on your computer like your graphics card, Hard drives, etc..

If you buy a really big hard drive and a power hungry graphics card, if you don't have sufficient power from your power supply it won't work. Amazing guide though, i've seen only a few very detailed guides like this in the past.

Thanks for the compliment. I honestly find like it isn't even super detailed haha. I'm going to keep updating it, I have a lot of work to do. I definitely need to discuss more about power supplies and hard drives, so thanks for reminding me about that. I'll discuss a bit about what you suggested when I get a chance Big Grin
(03-25-2011, 02:01 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Thanks for the compliment. I honestly find like it isn't even super detailed haha. I'm going to keep updating it, I have a lot of work to do. I definitely need to discuss more about power supplies and hard drives, so thanks for reminding me about that. I'll discuss a bit about what you suggested when I get a chance Big Grin

This tutorial could go on forever if you wanted it to. The main key to creating any computer is to build it to suite your personal needs though as long as it's a proper build.
(03-25-2011, 02:14 PM)Infinity Wrote: This tutorial could go on forever if you wanted it to. The main key to creating any computer is to build it to suite your personal needs though as long as it's a proper build.

Exactly, I feel like I need to stress that more in my guide.
Very nice, I am planning to make my own computer, and this will help me alot.

Thanks,

Inventor1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom built Mac Mini TalishHF 2 1,810 02-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Last Post: iRun
  PC parts & Upgrading Guide RDCA 5 1,827 10-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  PC Parts Guide - 4/5/2011 Jacob 11 2,066 05-08-2011, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Lucky Strike
  [SERVICE] Choosing your Computer Parts! Deadmau5 0 623 08-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Deadmau5
  Can someone check out these parts for my first costum computer? nevets04 1 664 05-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Nemmyy