Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid-Forum-Posting
I was curious about this concept so I did a little research on the topic.

Paid-Forum-Posting services connect forum posters with forum owners. Posters earn .02 to .05 cents
per post, while owners receive registered members and forum content. What differentiates the better
PFP services from others are the quality and relevancy of posts, threads and topics made by posters.

Disclaimer: I have not tried any PFP service so use discretion for these:

Pay Per Post Forum
Paid Forum Posting
Post On My Forum
Forum Focus
Forums First

There is disagreement about the ethics of PFP. Supporters see it as a way to start or rejuvenate a forum.
Detractors see it as false or unnatural activity. If you have had experience with these services, do share.
I really do remain skeptical about these. I mean when they've done all the posting then you will remain with some new active members but also maybe hundreds of people who will just leave after the amount of posts you asked them to make.
(05-01-2010, 06:41 PM)Sam Wrote: I really do remain skeptical about these. I mean when they've done all the posting then you will remain with some new active members but also maybe hundreds of people who will just leave after the amount of posts you asked them to make.

I understand. There is however validity in supporter's claims that it is similar to how activity fluctuates when a forum is new.
I find that some sites use publishing euphemisms like writer, article and reviewer.

Two posters on SupportForums use promotion website to describe their services:

Promotion-Source.com
PromotionVenue.com
(05-03-2010, 03:32 AM)Eve Wrote: I find that some sites use publishing euphemisms like writer, article and reviewer.

Two posters on SupportForums use promotion website to describe their services:

Promotion-Source.com
PromotionVenue.com

Thank's for share this dude Smile usefull for me
[Image: logo.png]
xSexy.org | The New Sexy Forum ! [Erotic Pics & Videos]
I hate using these. Although its good sometimes. But on most of them its around .02 cents per post, and a very high minimum payout. ;\
This will be great for some other people personally I prefer to use my own server.
does it actually work? and that seems expensive..
[Image: pageviews=1]
(06-01-2010, 08:44 AM)ΣΠΤΣR SHΦΚΔRΦ Wrote: does it actually work? and that seems expensive..

It creates more registered users and increases post count for a forum. The hope, which cannot be guaranteed, is that the activity retains or attracts other users to the forum.

Price depends on the quality of posts you wish to pay for.
Yeah. If the people that read the posts enjoy what they see, then they will stay. or vice versa.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Backlinks for Posting Pompano 4 1,153 08-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Last Post: mounikasiva
  Yet Another Posting Contest Jordan L. 8 1,107 12-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Last Post: TTyme