Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple users.
I have both a PC and a Mac. I prefer PC.
I just lol'ed so hard. If Microsoft has been doing more work then why are there an increasing number of virus every day...

I have had a Mac since 6 years and I NEVER had a problem with viruses and I have never installed an AV onto it.

(I guess you are thinking that there is no Mac at that time, well you are wrong it is eMac, the big bulky computer)
I have a MacBook, and a PC computer, I would say that I prefer my PC. Smile
"I'm not slacking off... my code it compiling"
I used Apple in Primary School, hated them heaps. PC Ftw!
In my opinion Macs are for the "technically challenged" folks who don't like free software or torrents.
Lmao, The only reason Microsoft is supposedly so good with security, is because they've had so many security exploits that they've had to learn from their mistakes and pay more to beef up their security, IMO, Mac would've done the same thing a lot faster than Microsoft did, and they would've probably been better than Microsoft at security, too. IMO Microsoft is not the most innovative company, Apple on the other hand, is probably the most innovative company in the market today. They come out with several new products a year, and they update their OS frequently. Apple beats Microsoft any day. And trust me I've done enough research to develop this thesis.
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

(12-06-2010, 01:20 AM)Chimi Wrote: I used Apple in Primary School, hated them heaps. PC Ftw!

>Implying that apple hasn't changed the mac lines since you where in primary school
WhiteHat Hacker, Infection Control and HJT Team Trainee
Poppins™
Originally from: Hackforums.net
People honestly hate the OS because of compatibility. HURR DURR CAN'T PLAY (xxxx) ON MY MAC THIS IS A STUPID OPERATING SYSTEM. It's not unix based fully. It uses parts of the freebsd core. Not much, but enough. Most is coded from scratch.
I'm a windows user. Not a ''Pc'' as everyone says because everyone is a PC user as PC means Personal Computer not Windows. I have personally used both and I like more the Mac OS X than windows. (Maybe because I've used windows all my life) But I like it as it's smoother,cleaner,etc. I love windows but If I had to choose between a Mac and a Windows pc I would choose Mac.
Stop the Bleeding|Rescue is Possible|Love is the Movement
[Image: 70315.png]
|Hope is real,Help is real|
It's true. Apple doesn't put much effort towards their security measures...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apple Airport Router Support Number +1-877-717-0787 USA luciferjonas007 0 447 01-21-2020, 05:08 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Are apple products more secure? TobyCordova 2 1,272 06-30-2015, 06:59 AM
Last Post: hunterweston
  Are Apple's computers worth it Gοd 51 16,822 03-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Apple Support New York aldenalex05 0 737 01-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Last Post: aldenalex05
  Apple Powerbook g4 kaykay 5 1,237 12-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Last Post: OVO™