Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.net framework questions.
Hello. Is .NET Framework only designed for visual basic coded stuff or C# and C++ as well? Also what is the point of framework and .NET framework itself considered a program?
This may answer your questions :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.NET_Framework

I know it's a long read, sorry bud :p

It seems that it can be used for C#, C++ and VB.
I'm not sure of the benefits of using it, although "the framework's Base Class Library provides a large range of features including user interface, data access, database connectivity, cryptography, web application development, numeric algorithms, and network communications."
zzzzzzz
(04-27-2010, 10:14 PM)daneasaur Wrote: This may answer your questions :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.NET_Framework

I know it's a long read, sorry bud :p

It seems that it can be used for C#, C++ and VB.
I'm not sure of the benefits of using it, although "the framework's Base Class Library provides a large range of features including user interface, data access, database connectivity, cryptography, web application development, numeric algorithms, and network communications."
So many people have sent me to that link. It looks to me it only supports C#, and that's only the latest release of 4.0! That still doesn't answer my other questions.
You can code with .NET framework using Visual Basic, Visual C# and Visual C++. Applications made with any of these languge require .NET framework in the client's PC otherwise they won't work.
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
google is your friend Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cegonsoft india | Learn dot net framework 3.5 & 4.0 for dot net jobs. MikeHenery9 0 1,416 09-09-2011, 04:30 AM
Last Post: MikeHenery9
  Checking Your Currently Installed .Net Framework Versions AceInfinity 7 1,638 08-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [VB.NET]Add .Net Framework 4 with your application(UPDATED) NathanE 11 2,085 05-31-2010, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Toχic
  Authentication Questions? Cppsean 1 626 11-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Last Post: dunlop03