Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am looking for a HJT teacher.
(04-28-2010, 09:41 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: Actually, there're many qualified people from sites like bleepingcomputer that could administer the lessons. Tongue

You should say ASAP sites though (bleepingcomputer is one of it)
HJT is a good program that all forums should have.
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]
I'm also interested in HJT. I want to learn it though. How and where to start?
HJT training is supported at ASAP sites, some listed here: http://www.commonsensesecurity.info/security/asap.html

You can also apply for training in the HJT section at Hack Forums, or wait until the HijackThis Squad for Support Forums is active.
hehe its pretty simple i think, i would teach but i don't think im allowed. im considered not "certified"
[Image: pughacking.png]
I think you are allowed teaching it on MSN ?
Uncertified teaching won't be done by people in the HJT Team.

You have to find help elsewhere.

A good place to start learning how to read HJT logs can be found BY CLICKING HERE.

However, learning HJT does not mean you are qualified to be on removal teams. HJT just presents a log of places on your system where Malware hides, and shows registry values, etc.

You'll have to learn more things, how to read logs, such as OTL. A tutorial for OTL can be found By clicking here. You may need to be a member for the OTL one.
Is someone here already certified teacher? I'm also interesting in HJT, if there's someone certified and would help me, please let me know.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
simba

I'm not on the HJT team, but I'll answer minor questions. Read the tutorial I posted above Smile

I don't take training from HJT team, Valiant hates me.
Sign up here for HJT, http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=10992 you will have a certified teacher teach you.
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active HJT Graduate/Malware Remover now Brandenx781 2 1,557 02-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Retribute
  [HJT Log] Suspected virus. TheGeniusism 7 4,434 11-21-2010, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Quintus
  Please check my HJT logs Firetech 3 1,549 11-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Quintus
  [HJT] Help Smed 14 6,875 10-02-2010, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Review
  List of HJT Helpers Harvey 45 11,337 08-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Last Post: tsgh mike