Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows CD
Hello I have a dell pc ...
I have use 1 time the Dell support for have a CD of windows XP but , I want to use a new time this ...
I can do that ? And if I can ... How ?
Thanks !
Can you please re-write it so it makes sense? Then you might be able to get help.

Tips: Sentences, Punctuation.
[Image: Lj]
I don't understand what you're trying to say. I'll be glad to help, once I can understand your question.
(10-08-2009, 10:15 AM)Alhan Wrote: Hello I have a dell pc ...
I have use 1 time the Dell support for have a CD of windows XP but , I want to use a new time this ...
I can do that ? And if I can ... How ?
Thanks !

I am assuming you mean:

Hello I have a dell pc ...
I have used Dell support once to get a CD of windows XP but , I want to use this again
Can I do that? If so how?
Thanks !

Assuming that is what you meant, if you got a CD from Dell Support it will not be the full windows xp it will be a recovery CD which you can use to restore you computer. As long as you still have the same copy of XP installed I see no reason why you can't use this again, just boot from the CD. If this is not what you meant I am sorry, please consider asking one of your friends to translate into English for you as I assume you are not English and you have used a translator which is what caused the confusion.
I tossed my restore disk out the window and installed a real copy of Win XP and just downloaded the drivers that where needed from Dell's site. I have learned to keep copy's of drivers on CD and a flash drive after several hard crashes over the years. Glare

I think that any Dell can restored with any restore disk as long as you still have that COA key on the side of the case. Unsure
I would say like this instead.

Hello! I own a pc from DELL. I've been using DELL Support one time ago when i required a Windows XP Recover CD. I need too use this one more time. Can i do that? If i can do that, may you tell me how? Thanks for the help!

It sounds better i think Smile I think you will get an answer much faster.

Good Luck!
[Image: theblackmarketwqryt.jpg]