Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website Promotion ; Offer Stuff
I find that offering stuff is a great way to have members come back, Choose something that will make members want to come back and be a active member of your community. What i have done, was I added free hosting to active members, on my site eDesignforums.com, On this thread, http://edesignforums.com/showthread.php?tid=351 It shows users that, if they post, they get a hosting account from a reliable web host. By offering this service, it will encourage users to come back and post for the next months to follow Big Grin
It's one method but not sure if the bang for the buck is there.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
yeah I've tried something similar and no luck. depending on your site type (i own warez site) rapidleech seems to be very attractive to members. I'm making it available to uploaders for my site and you'd be amazed how many people are willing to actively upload if they have access to rapid-leech.
Free guides are always the best outlet. Guides that you don't intend to sell and are only available on your forums.
-------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 315bd3l.png]
RS / MU / HF(hotfile) premium accounts given to the members via some weekly / monthly competition would also attract more users ! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm pretty new to this SEO stuff. PaperBag 12 2,616 05-13-2015, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Promotion Method: Free Website (Will this work?) WhightKnight 4 942 12-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Last Post: TTyme
  Promotion with Facebook Pages RPicard 16 2,817 06-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Last Post: ΣΠΤΣR SHΦΚΔRΦ