Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports section suggestion
So with the fifa world cup happening this year, I started thinking that it would be cool to have an appropriate place to discuss it. Obviously it would be there for discussion on any other sporting topics aswell...

What are peoples thoughts?
Yea, I completely agree. Have you tried the demo on 360/ps3 yet? And what country do you support? I ain't sure who to support :/
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....ght=sports

Maybe with the cup happening will make a difference, though.
Thanks for sharing that Elektrisk. Wasn't aware that this had been posted before.

I hope that with the cup coming soon, Omni may change his mind.

Another big thing for snooker fans would be the world snooker championships which is currently being played.
(04-20-2010, 12:20 PM)The Voice Wrote: Yea, I completely agree. Have you tried the demo on 360/ps3 yet? And what country do you support? I ain't sure who to support :/

I support England, Deutschland, And Italy Big Grin
[Image: ShuTdown.png]
I support sports thread. Not for the football tho.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Hmm, maybe it could be added just not for entertainment but help, say for building a skateboard, or hockey etc.
(04-25-2010, 03:20 PM)Neko-Chan Wrote: I support sports thread. Not for the football tho.

I only used football & snooker as examples. Obviously having a sports section would mean all sporting topics could be discussed..

Whether it be sporting entertainment, sports injuries support, education for sports, sporting hobbies.. etc...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Add windows 8 to Windows support section. Eternal. 4 1,254 10-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Suggestion - Add: Sound Hardware section in Computer Support Topics Eternal. 2 776 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  [Suggestion] Debate Section Hуѕтєяιa X™ 8 2,254 06-05-2011, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Hуѕтєяιa X™
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,288 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  [Suggestion] Coding section Untouch 11 2,578 03-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Untouch