Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Hearts
So I started playing this game last week, after I finally bought a ps 2. xD, but this game is amazing. Have you guys played it?
Yes, I absolutely loved it when I played it. Play the second one as well.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
I enjoyed the gameplay, but I would have liked it to be more mature, and more RPGish. But, it was unique, so it was a good game.
I have't played this game, I will buy it and start playing Smile
[Image: ShuTdown.png]
I got the first game a while ago, but I've lost it now. One day I want to go back and play through the games in order, because I didn't understand the story very well and the gameplay was fun.
Actually I am planning for this game, as my friend's say it's great game.
And I had also read about this game. I love action games and Kingdom Hearts (is a series of action role-playing games. This series currently consists of six games across different video game platforms. Graphics and sound seems very attractive.
So I beat the game and I started the second one, and I am ashamed at how bad it is. I hate the second one it's terrible.
Yea the second one is def not as good as the first one, but its the only game I play on my PS2.
[Image: fade-Signature.gif]
-Thanks Extasey Thumbsup
(04-30-2010, 11:48 PM)fade Wrote: Yea the second one is def not as good as the first one, but its the only game I play on my PS2.
it's getting better now Big Grin