Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Basic Security] Test Your Security Here
Quote:Attempting connection to your computer. . .
Shields UP! is now attempting to contact the Hidden Internet Server within your PC. It is likely that no one has told you that your own personal computer may now be functioning as an Internet Server with neither your knowledge nor your permission. And that it may be serving up all or many of your personal files for reading, writing, modification and even deletion by anyone, anywhere, on the Internet!

Preliminary Internet connection refused!
This is extremely favorable for your system's overall Windows File and Printer Sharing security. Most Windows systems, with the Network Neighborhood installed, hold the NetBIOS port 139 wide open to solicit connections from all passing traffic. Either this system has closed this usually-open port, or some equipment or software such as a "firewall" is preventing external connection and has firmly closed the dangerous port 139 to all passersby. (Congratulations!)

Unable to connect with NetBIOS to your computer.
All attempts to get any information from your computer have FAILED. (This is very uncommon for a Windows networking-based PC.) Relative to vulnerabilities from Windows networking, this computer appears to be VERY SECURE since it is NOT exposing ANY of its internal NetBIOS networking protocol over the Internet.

When I checked, the only port open was port 80, and that's just Apache.
Think that's thanks to Online Armor.
im testing this right now

EDIT:I passed web browser test,but for 1st test my super AV,avast 5.0,block some threat and the test is aborted.
Note to all:Always use avast that's best choice.
[Image: 28jy5v9.png]
@Cheeseburger; is ICMP dangerous? Tongue
[Image: wugcpy.png]

(04-30-2010, 10:00 AM)Support Wrote: @Cheeseburger; is ICMP dangerous? Tongue

It's better to have it disabled, you will need to disable it to pass the true stealth test.
I just added a link to an online Nmap scanner, so you can test your security with that too.

Meh *yawns* i passed them haha
Passed all the tests ! Smile
Passed the web browser one. Shields Up, I only passed 2/3 of there tests (Probably because I have a few ports open already)
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
I passed all the tests, there should be more of these tools but that go deeper to see really how vulnerable you are.
Unfortunately I did not pass the test, LOL. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that i'm in college.
gonna scan now n will post here soon,btw thx!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  100+ Cyber Security Interview Questions and Answers in 2022 tk-hassan 0 787 12-28-2021, 11:43 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Top 43 Cyber Security Tools to Improve Your Network Security tk-hassan 0 633 01-29-2020, 04:00 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Security Alert [Vulnerability in Adobe Reader(High priority)] Kutmustakurt 3 1,530 10-14-2019, 01:04 AM
Last Post: samsmithgeek001@gmail.com
  Password Security - LastPass Peter L 19 4,780 10-24-2014, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Reaper
  COMODO Interent Security VS Iolo System Mechanic Professional w/ Iolo System Shield Net_Police_Officer.911 3 2,139 06-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL