Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 small suggestions
1. I think there should be a quick link to the awards page.. Maybe in the footer like it is on HF.

2. I think there should be some sort of graphics award. Perhaps similar to the GFX Guru award on HF.

Blackhat
1. I think we had that.

2. I think we also had that.
If you need any help feel free to PM me. Offering emotional support.
(04-21-2010, 01:01 PM)The Major Wrote: 1. I think there should be a quick link to the awards page.. Maybe in the footer like it is on HF.

2. I think there should be some sort of graphics award. Perhaps similar to the GFX Guru award on HF.

Blackhat

I agree with both. It's easy to type /myawards.php but many people, especially those new to Omni's sites, don't know what the awards system is called.
1. Good idea, would be much faster to type.
2. Also a good idea, since we have award for coding and all that.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Agreed
This web page should be setup like HF is but Green and Supportive
I agree with both. Smile
Glad everyone agrees these are good suggestions. Hopefully Omni will think the same.
Yeah, Good Idea I think that for Graphics Adward too.
[Image: ShuTdown.png]
The GFX Guru rank could be considered when Omni decides to add groups to SF. He has made clear that he has no intentions to add groups until the site grows more.
(04-24-2010, 07:41 AM)Sam Wrote: The GFX Guru rank could be considered when Omni decides to add groups to SF. He has made clear that he has no intentions to add groups until the site grows more.

I'm pretty sure it was meant to be an award, not a rank Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas and Suggestions to Better the Site Hуѕтєяιa X™ 14 2,966 12-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Last Post: ★Cooldude★
  My suggestions for Coding Support n00bikscube 3 1,063 11-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: ThisIsAThrow
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,752 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Some Suggestions Akinova 6 1,205 08-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Too Many Suggestions. Jacob 1 669 05-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Resistance