Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'elo
Hey guys Smile

My name is Andy, and I'm your typical 15 year old computer addict. I'm Lebanese (and proud) and currently residing in Beirut.

I've been into computers and everything related to computers since like... forever. Basically since I was 7, I guess. Like most 12 year old boys I started googling the term 'hacking' and joining forums and websites, but only to find myself a genuine script kiddie a year later. So I then decided to actually start learning about hardware and the likes.

I don't consider myself a true webmaster, but I've owned a handful of websites and forums. At the moment, I am working on a personal project of mine which I'm using to test my knowledge and hopefully learn a couple of things. Check it out!.

I play basketball - I'm pretty good at it since I'm about 1.9 m - and a little football now and then. I love music - mostly metalcore - and movies.

So that's me. See you later guys ;)

~Andy
Andy,

Welcome. It's nice to have someone interested in web development here! I myself am interested.

I hope you enjoy SF.
Hello, it's nice to meet you Andy.
I hope you will like it here Smile
Hey man try not to get banned! Add "don't piss of staff or dare them to ban you" to the list of rules in your head.
*pulls on collar*
nice to have you here man