Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone play maplestory?
I play it every month, I gets boring after a while.
Has a lvl 66 or so Warrior but gave up. Tried thief, and went to 17 and quit though. lol. I might go to mage when I get my new computer, help me choose?
I played it once and it was funny but i failed.
I used to play and I have a privet,
But now after all the bans...
I hate this F****ng game stop banning me GMs!

So I don't play it anymore.

Have a nice day Tongue
I played the first year it came out, got a fighter to level 52, then my friend whom i played with was jealous watched me type my password in one day and he deleted it, so i quit.
Then i restarted up after a couple month break, got a bandit to 35, then got banned for an unknown reason. Both of those were on Bera.
I started playing again a month or so again, I'm now on Khaini i have a level 36 Assassin, and a 24 Aran, PM if you wanna talk/play about it some time.
(05-06-2010, 09:14 PM)WaitForIt Wrote: I played the first year it came out, got a fighter to level 52, then my friend whom i played with was jealous watched me type my password in one day and he deleted it, so i quit.
Then i restarted up after a couple month break, got a bandit to 35, then got banned for an unknown reason. Both of those were on Bera.
I started playing again a month or so again, I'm now on Khaini i have a level 36 Assassin, and a 24 Aran, PM if you wanna talk/play about it some time.

That sucks Sad. I got hacked before I hate well most people do. I might start playing again. But sure when I get back into maplestory I'll pm you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn yourself some major MapleStory M mesos Sletrry 0 476 05-11-2019, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Sletrry
  Anyone play Fable 3? Who wants to play? ReMiXeDg 1 729 11-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Nexum