Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Authorisation code mismatch.
Sometimes (as of late), when I click "unsubscribe from this thread", I get this error:

"Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

The link is:
http://www.supportforums.net/usercp2.php...n&tid=XXXX

I have to go my UserCP -> Subscribed Threads -> Check the thread -> Delete subscriptions.

Is this a known bug?
Official MyBB recognize this error, it's usually an error with the sites theme.
In Omniscient's other forum (you know what forum I speak of), I get this error when I change my Userbar through opening a new tab.
Mybb bug in 1.2.12. I have to update asap to 1.2.13 which fixes that bug.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
OK, thanks. Requesting that this be locked.
I'm bumping this because the error is still present. Have you tried doing "Find Updated Templates"? I did this on a forum that was having this issue and reverted the templates and it fixed the problem.
(04-19-2010, 05:10 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Mybb bug in 1.4.12. I have to update asap to 1.4.13 which fixes that bug.

I think you mean ^^

Any way, there was a problem with the random number generation in 1.4.12 which is required for that feature.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
I assume he has more important things to worry about. I merely bumped this so it could catch his attention again, as I live off of subscriptions on SF. I'm sure other members do too.
Well its not thaaaat important but worth a fix.
I'll look into this to make sure my files are updated.

EDIT: okay fixed.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.