Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revenge reputation?
Hi,

Just wondering what this was all about. I have been negative repp'ed for notifying someone of the rules? I simply said please stop talking about Hackforums and have thus gained a negative image:

http://www.supportforums.net/member.php?...e&uid=2444

Is this classed as revenge reputation? I did negative him but thus found out that my point was invalid and removed it.

-Poppins
WhiteHat Hacker, Infection Control and HJT Team Trainee
Poppins™
Originally from: Hackforums.net
You said you removed it? It's still there. Btw, I don't recall that being revenge rep, if you had a reason to negative rep him, which you added in the comments area? Maybe I'm wrong. Not too sure.
I believe your thread should point to this link instead of that one.
I did remove it but he then caused further problems with another user so I re-added it. All done now.
-Poppins
Poppins™
If you're worried about revenge reps then rep anonomously.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I did. Yet one thing I noticed is that it has not worked for a number of them. The rep that I gave him had the box ticked.
Poppins™
(04-20-2010, 08:28 AM)Poppins™ Wrote: I did. Yet one thing I noticed is that it has not worked for a number of them. The rep that I gave him had the box ticked.

I'll test it on you. Wait a moment.

EDIT: I verify his statement. I ticked the box as well yet my name appeared. Or is it desgined to let the giver see his name? OP, tell me if you see my name.
Yes I do. I will create a thread about it. Could you remove it please? Smile
-Poppins
Poppins™

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,837 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Reputation Abuse? Planeswalker 11 1,949 09-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  "Error - Given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today" Peter L 14 3,488 03-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Psychosis
  Reputation image Proof 5 1,212 11-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Removing Reputation Fragma 9 1,069 10-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Fragma