Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls
Nows the time to get closer to her. If things between her and your bestfriend doesn't work out.
Don't hesitate to make a move.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Your afraid to tell this girl, you really like her? What your missing is *Self confidence* something, that you don't just get in a *click* with people you love. Just start talking to her abit more, maybe, flirt abit with some hints. Watch how your flirting though because some girls could find it offencive. Have you told your best friend that, you like her? If he was your *Best* friend he wouldn't bother, well my friends wouldn't it's *Bro's before Hoe's <<-- Not calling her a Hoe ofc. The guy isn't your friend if he knows you have liked her since 1st grade, 7 Years. I think your right, that does sound like you have been betrayed, well you seem like a smart guy, theres plenty more fish in the sea, move on if it comes to this.
(04-14-2010, 04:11 PM)HTML Wrote: Well i did not want to post this, but i suppose its needed. I have liked this girl for about 7 years (since 1st grade). Well im always afraid to tell her, but thats aside from the part right now. Recently she told my best friend that she likes him. This was like a bitch slap, i have told him i like her, and he knows this. Well he asked her out, she said she would if she did not have a BF ATM. I know once she breaks up with her current they will start dating. Not sure what to think, i feel sorta betrayed.

Your fault and that bitch is just jumping around. Once she's done with him, you can go catch her.
(04-21-2010, 03:02 PM)jhfire Wrote: Your fault and that bitch is just jumping around. Once she's done with him, you can go catch her.

Now I see, why you have that bad rep. Watch your words?
Girls are not bitches.
(04-21-2010, 05:04 PM)Uchiha Sasuke Wrote: Now I see, why you have that bad rep. Watch your words?
Girls are not bitches.

I agree. I hate it when people refer to them as "bitch", "hoe", "trick", or even "chick". They have names.
(04-21-2010, 05:07 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I agree. I hate it when people refer to them as "bitch", "hoe", "trick", or even "chick". They have names.

I can acctualy deal with chick. I use it too, time to time. I think its more of a compliment. But yeah, girls should be treated better. Makes me angry reading posts like that.
(04-21-2010, 05:08 PM)Uchiha Sasuke Wrote: I can acctualy deal with chick. I use it too, time to time. I think its more of a compliment. But yeah, girls should be treated better. Makes me angry reading posts like that.

I guess it depends from girl to girl. I just prefer not to use it, 'cause I don't want to change offending her.
(04-20-2010, 09:49 AM)Crow Wrote: 'Betrayed' is the last thing you should feel.
Just because you like that girl doesn't mean your friend doesn't have the right to like her too.
Even if you like her more, or first. She's not a property. And about the girl, find out why she
likes your friend and why she doesn't like her current bf. Then do what you think would make
her like you. DON'T, by any meaning, tell her you like her unless you're sure she likes you too.
Make her fall for you before she realizes you're into her. Cause otherwise, she'll find it almost
impossible to love you, if we're talking about that.

Is this... Crow?
If you need any help feel free to PM me. Offering emotional support.
Either forget her and go with someone else or try to take her from your friend ^^
No offense but she sounds like a hoe.
IMO.

Has a bf, then like someone else? Ummm.

Don't bother.
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What should i do when girls are checking me out/looking at me? Karm 13 3,395 04-21-2012, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Infinite™
  Girls.. Koekert 18 2,535 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 655 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  how to deal wid the arrogant girls dat r literally bullying me 11 4,286 12-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Me, Girls, and Logic Zionoxis 2 767 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: kebralt