Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Woman - Need Advice
Women are women. Some are very controlling and shouldn't let be in charge probably due to being spoiled during childhood. I don't have much to say as of what you should say to her but I do have some personal advice for you to think of, You're 17 years old. ONE more year untill you can tell her what a dirty bitch she is.
"Everyone have different opinions over things. My opinion is, that spending time with my PC is good. And also I don't think I have to go out much or get a girlfriend ASAP. Girlfriends don't come and go easily, I want a girlfriend who will stay and I will find her, when the time is right."

Trust me, she won't say a word. Atleast nobody does to me, when I go all phiolosophy on them, if they think they know the best. What I wanna say is, go all wise on her.

@Lin.
I think insulting her, would make the time they spent together very unpleasent. And it would only make things worse.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Wow, everything she says just say, "K." and don't do what she says, it's like ignoring her but 10x worse.

Thats what I do when my parents annoy me.
[Image: gfxbanner.png]
alot of people do this to me to and just the best thing you can do is ignore them cause sam.. if people new computers or GFX like we do then they would do the same thing that we do
[Image: ibwj3Y.png]
Fire Flame..Fire..Fa..Fire Flame Stunna...100Million Dolla
(04-14-2010, 11:46 AM)Emotionz Wrote: alot of people do this to me to and just the best thing you can do is ignore them cause sam.. if people new computers or GFX like we do then they would do the same thing that we do

Agreed. People don't realize how powerful computers/the Internet is/are. I can read the news, watch t.v., listen to music, watch movies, play games, learn more than I do in school, talk to people from across the world, and more all with one machine.
In my opinion you should try to get more friendly with her,try to show that you do care for what she says and try to keep your point of view.This is much better than telling her to GTFO.
I will say to her "How do you enjoy spending your free time? I play on the computer"
i think that is pretty nice..
however i do not seem to agree with the nerdy back answers..
maybe u should just tell all this to ur bro..
like just tell him that u dint want to offend ur to-be-sister-in-law by asking her not to interfere in ur activities..
im sure ur brother will understand u better..and maybe have a chat with her..
[Image: 52I4m.png]
Okay, I have some suggestions. But first note, that I'm giving you this advice seriously, and I'm not joking.
Secondly, note that I am 14.

You have 2 choices:

Choice 1 [My preferred choice]:
Go to the nearest sports store,
buy a baseball bat, come home... hide bat behind you, go to brothers finaceee and when no one is looking, smack her neck, really hard, with the baseball bat... then dispose of the baseball bat, and break part of your ceiling, and drop it where your bro's finaceee is... If anyone asks, pretend you're sad and say the ceiling fell on here....
This might not be so good, cause if you're not as good as acting as me, you could get into jail.

Choice 2 [SAFE!]:
Just ignore her. Completely don't listen to a word she says, if she shouts or screams, you scream back, maybe use some filth. If she starts physically attacking you, or restricting you, go to social service [or the nearest human rights office] and complain, and get her locked up in an asylum.

I hope I helped.
Smile

EDIT: I agree strongly with Elektrisk
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
(04-12-2010, 07:45 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: You need to speak up, really. If she makes a wise crack, throw one back at her. Never mind the fact that she is your soon-to-be sister-in-law; she obviously hasn't taken it into thought that you will be her brother-in-law (in a way?). If she says, "Have you moved from that computer since I last saw you?", simply say, "Is that any of your business? This is my house. I can do what I please." If she says something like, "Why don't you have a girlfriend?", say something like, "Why don't you have any manners? Leave me alone." You have to be abrasive, lest she just think you're kidding. The more of a jerk you are, the more she'll leave you alone. Maybe you should rant to your brother as well. Maybe something like: "Look, X, I have had it up to here with X (or 'your fiancée) making snarky comments about me since y'all have been here. It's uncalled for and she has no place to be doing it. I'm asking you to talk to her. I'm not going to sit around and let her talk down to me as if she's better than me. I am tired of it."

If you aren't willing to do something about it, then you might as well close this topic. I'm merely saying this 'cause you sound rather timid.
Thats exactly what you have to do, if you listen to elek you will get her of your back.
(05-24-2010, 01:18 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: Okay, I have some suggestions. But first note, that I'm giving you this advice seriously, and I'm not joking.
Secondly, note that I am 14.

You have 2 choices:

Choice 1 [My preferred choice]:
Go to the nearest sports store,
buy a baseball bat, come home... hide bat behind you, go to brothers finaceee and when no one is looking, smack her neck, really hard, with the baseball bat... then dispose of the baseball bat, and break part of your ceiling, and drop it where your bro's finaceee is... If anyone asks, pretend you're sad and say the ceiling fell on here....
This might not be so good, cause if you're not as good as acting as me, you could get into jail.

I hope I helped.

You're the one who needs help according to what you wrote^^
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid freakin Life Eruditus 2 451 03-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Death Demise
  When do you tell a woman you love her Dcrac23 36 7,771 04-17-2011, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Legitti
  stupid argument FB hinubz 15 1,353 10-17-2010, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Duff
  Teacher Called Me Stupid iDuL 11 1,895 10-08-2010, 01:41 AM