Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extreme depression.
(11-28-2009, 05:05 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Well, i'm not gonna lie. after i left her house after the dance, i called my friends and we got messed up. Like, i don't remember a whole lot after that. Like where the top half of my tux went lol but really, i have no idea. And i don't feel bad about it, i just am very sad sense then.

Did u take any drugs like pills or weed ? or some1 put something in your glass? another thing is at that age crazy things happen in your body and your brain... i mean like hormones and stuff.. walking helps me... you can try it as well
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
(12-05-2009, 01:51 PM)Nailox Wrote: Did u take any drugs like pills or weed ? or some1 put something in your glass? another thing is at that age crazy things happen in your body and your brain... i mean like hormones and stuff.. walking helps me... you can try it as well
Neh, drugs are for fags.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Sometimes you'll just feel like this. I know I used to a while back, but then I got over it. Just keep being sad but don't go doing anything extreme. Eventually you will come out of this depression for good.
Eat some candy. Sit back for a day. Just watch the world go by. (try that)
(11-28-2009, 03:04 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Hey guys, i don't usually do this stuff. I don't really like to talk about my feeling to anyone but my girlfriend really. So, here goes. Me and my girlfriend went to our high school coronation three days ago. It was great. But for the next three days after that, i have ben falling in and out of a very deep depression. I cry for no reason. And i'm extremely sad. Nothing in my life is going wrong. I have a great family. Upper class neighborhood. School is good.
I dunno...
I'm not looking for pitty or anything, i just feel like i need to talk about it.
Any ideas as to why maybe?
I honestly think you are realizing the beauty of life and what it is like to live it abundantly. And deep inside you feel like it won't last forever. I had that feeling no long ago.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-06-2009, 11:24 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: I honestly think you are realizing the beauty of life and what it is like to live it abundantly. And deep inside you feel like it won't last forever. I had that feeling no long ago.
I honestly think you are right. That i'm sad that it won't be like this for ever maybe. I dunno. +rep.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Maybe your subconscious remembered something embarrassing that happened there. If the depression continues for two weeks or more, you might be suffering from major depressive disorder. I doubt that though =p
As much as your life is great, perhaps you are sad that it did not turn out different after your coronation.
Maybe you had other plans that you did not follow-through with.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artist depression artgirl2015 1 1,454 08-07-2015, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Jolie777
  Lack of hackforums causing me depression. wills 1 627 04-15-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Callum
  [ Tutorial ] Helping someone with their depression + symptoms Clark 3 1,172 02-05-2014, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Clark
  Grades are making my anxiety and depression worse Love 0 620 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Love
  Really low self-esteem/depression. david563 0 652 11-29-2012, 10:48 PM
Last Post: david563