Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Nervous :(
Ice Guru it is alright. You have me on MSN if you get lonely. Also, try finding someone new. I knew some England girl who used to go to my School until she moved. No need to be upset as there are many opportunity's in this world.
Dude, if she has a BF now, don't lose hope. There are still thousands of fish in the sea. You can still find the one for you. And don't be nervous. Even if she had a BF, you had a past relationship and that can still be rekindled.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
She never moved ... I never met her.
(04-06-2010, 12:42 AM)IceGuru Wrote: Well all this talk about GF's made me sad about being alone ... and I remembered who I was happiest with. That was this girl from england that I dated online for the longest time. Well I got on my old MSN and grabbed her E-Mail and started doxxing (xD) her and finally got her new msn. .... I sent here a request what if she has a new BF ... I mean its been SOOOO long Sad

IceGuru,

Loneliness is a very common thing. I myself feel it. However, online relationships never lead to anything good. They all end the same way. Do yourself a favor and blacklist her e-mail, so you aren't tempted to chat her up. She has probably moved on, and you should to.

Thanks.
You should hit her up and talk to her.
If she's moved on blacklist her email.
Internet relationship... That's low. Go and make friends with girls in real life then you'll look back and see how pathetic it was.
<3 Support forums.
[Image: 2m5nh9k.png]
I suggest just forgetting and moving on, but that's me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nervous, scared, and confused. Rose Targaryen Tyler 4 1,024 09-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Stevejoseph
  Nervous As Hell Providence 42 3,874 08-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Ceanko
  Extremely nervous from teeth iolaka 8 1,752 11-20-2011, 06:25 PM
Last Post: milopeach
  Getting nervous, REALLY nervous. iPoop On Noobs 10 1,405 11-20-2011, 01:00 PM
Last Post: kebralt
  Nervous about first day of work. Elektrisk 4 860 07-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk