Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad is weed really?
(04-11-2010, 12:58 PM)Prune Wrote: I would smoke it but here are some reason why I don't.

Turns your finger tips yellow.
Makes your eyes beat red.
Gets you sick.
You could die if giving the wrong kind.
And last but not least, you can die.
Now, if you had hard proof, then I would listen to you. I'm not trying to be arrogant, I'm just saying that I have reasons to prove you wrong.

Also, another thing is that my dad forces me to go to his work on weekends, Friday - Sunday 2pm - 8pm. Orgasmic, isn't it?
For some reason, he didn't want to bring me to work today. Don't exactly know why.
Different people feel differently about it. My dad was a former NYPD undercover narcotics officer and HE thinks it should be legalized. He feels the war on drugs is pointless, a waste of taxpayer's money, and continuing to make it illegal actually encourages criminal activity and is making the drug lords rich.

Others feel that legalizing it would only encourage those to start smoking who never would otherwise.

I don't really have an opinion on this. There's too many pros and cons.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
(04-11-2010, 01:14 PM)majordave Wrote: Different people feel differently about it. My dad was a former NYPD undercover narcotics officer and HE thinks it should be legalized. He feels the war on drugs is pointless, a waste of taxpayer's money, and continuing to make it illegal actually encourages criminal activity and is making the drug lords rich.

Others feel that legalizing it would only encourage those to start smoking who never would otherwise.

I don't really have an opinion on this. There's too many pros and cons.

I heard a ballat was passed for the legalization of it recently? (California)
It really depends how much you smoke, How often you smoke and the days you smoke.

If you smoke during school days your most likely to have bad grades and a bad additude. If you smoke on weekend's it's different.
Need To Vent ? Talk To Me On Skype: CallMeCreepy
I wouldn't know, I've never smoked anything.
So I couldn't say.
[Image: Imageaero.jpg?t=1303609442]
Personally, I would suggest you to smoke it on the weekend. With some friends, not during week. Same for alcohol and other drugs. Sex is the only thing allowed during week :p

#DB
It's safer than alcohol.
(04-11-2010, 03:43 PM)Sam Wrote: It's safer than alcohol.

That is very true.
Although one is illegal and one is legal :3
Need To Vent ? Talk To Me On Skype: CallMeCreepy
(04-11-2010, 12:58 PM)ImPrune Wrote: I would smoke it but here are some reason why I don't.

Turns your finger tips yellow - Use pipe, chillum or bong
Makes your eyes beat red. - Eye drops.
Gets you sick. - Good one.
You could die if giving the wrong kind. - lol'd
And last but not least, you can die. rofl'd

I smoke from time to time. Doesn't affect my grades or life.
Only thing i can think of as to why weed would be bad would be that you don't always know what you're buying...

People could put absolutely anything in it...

Which is why i think it should be legalized.. That way its safer.

I suppose another reason as to why its bad would be that it is a lot of money.. but so is everything these days...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dad Smokes Weed Again... Glype 3 790 03-17-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: justagirl
  Caught Smoking Weed Smoke2Joints 10 2,717 08-16-2011, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Mark Zuckerberg
  Bad dream + Bad Phone call Minus-Zero 17 2,570 07-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Minus-Zero