Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of HJT Helpers
Malware, you stopped your

Hi ____,

blahblahblah

Sincerely,
Malware Boss the Robot

Glad to hear that, you were too robotic for me. Also, HJT trainees shouldn't be allowed to post on threads and say "don't always trust what they say". Honestly, if they do, it's good to get it checked by an official helper first or when they post it, have an official helper look at it.
Hi, Yin.

You're right. I just posted it for the sake of the forum, considering there's yet to be rules put in place. Once the HJT Squad takes shape, I'll make it compulsory for all HJTS members to be qualified before replying to logs (just the same as at HF). It's good to have you on board - you'll be a great asset to the team.

Thanks,
MB The Robot
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(04-29-2010, 03:15 PM)Yin Wrote: Malware, you stopped your

Hi ____,

blahblahblah

Sincerely,
Malware Boss the Robot

Glad to hear that, you were too robotic for me. Also, HJT trainees shouldn't be allowed to post on threads and say "don't always trust what they say". Honestly, if they do, it's good to get it checked by an official helper first or when they post it, have an official helper look at it.

haha not gunna lie, that pissed me off too, especially when we had been talking and he still used it Tongue
I m a trainee at HF can I be in the team
On HF I ask to be accepted in the HTJ team I hope to become a good asset to the team if I get accepted.
[Image: 5v0tgo.png]

Hope is a destination to a world of exploits.
Well, I applied hope to hear back soon.
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active HJT Graduate/Malware Remover now Brandenx781 2 1,557 02-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Retribute
  [HJT Log] Suspected virus. TheGeniusism 7 4,434 11-21-2010, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Quintus
  Please check my HJT logs Firetech 3 1,549 11-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Quintus
  I am looking for a HJT teacher. ktmrider530 33 7,876 10-16-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Solidus
  [HJT] Help Smed 14 6,876 10-02-2010, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Review