Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Be Anonymous
(10-26-2009, 04:36 AM)heretician Wrote: I like this just as much as the Original Post. That wouldn't happen to be the same VPN that is advertised on TPB would it?

=) +1

Blackhat

Thanks, basically, that was from a guide that I posted here recently.

I don't know what TPB means, so I couldn't really say if it's the same VPN or not.

It's possible I guess, seeing as it's quite a good one and requires no software installation, and is fast and reliable etc.

I'd still like to know though, if the part about what ItsHidden claim,
about nobody else being able to tell what you are doing when you use the VPN, is true or not.
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
TPB stands for "The Pirate Bay", and their VPN is called "iPredator". It's $5 a month, iirc. Just clarifying ^^
(10-30-2009, 08:41 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: TPB stands for "The Pirate Bay", and their VPN is called "iPredator". It's $5 a month, iirc. Just clarifying ^^

Ahh, okay thanks, know I know...;)

I would still like to know though, whether the claim by ItsHidden, regarding encryption/privacy is valid or not.
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
Good guide.
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
Hey thanks for the info, dude. I'm going to check out the aforementioned Linux distros now! ^_^
A very good tutorial, good work mate. Smile
How about using non-registered wireless broadband? In our country we have prepaid broadband that no need to register. Means, when you buy the sim cards we not needed to provide our details nor contact number to the ISP. Same goes to the IP which is shared among other users. Any possibility to trace my illegal tracks?
Very interesting info.

Thank you.
Great guide I like. Nice work. Smile