Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emulators ,Roms And More
Here is a thread of links to serveral sites which can provide: emulators, roms and alot more.

Note*i know some of these link have been posted before*

*** - Means i recommend this site

Im finding more links/sites as we speak, so enjoy

[Image: Navineous.gif]
Good collection of links! For roms, I usually use romulation or romhustler.

I've known about these sites for a while Tongue.
I didn't even see this thread. This is an awesome collection you have got here, I'm going to see if I can add to my Gameboy advance and Nintendo ds collection.
(04-09-2010, 02:04 PM)Silver Wrote: Good collection of links! For roms, I usually use romulation or romhustler.

I've known about these sites for a while Tongue.

(04-09-2010, 02:06 PM)Common Wrote: I didn't even see this thread. This is an awesome collection you have got here, I'm going to see if I can add to my Gameboy advance and Nintendo ds collection.
thank you both for the positive quotes, i shall add more links soon
[Image: Navineous.gif]
(04-09-2010, 02:30 PM)Crimson Wrote:
(04-09-2010, 02:06 PM)Common Wrote: I didn't even see this thread. This is an awesome collection you have got here, I'm going to see if I can add to my Gameboy advance and Nintendo ds collection.
thank you both for the positive quotes, i shall add more links soon

No problem! If I find any more sites, I'll post back here to help you out Smile.
Thats some cool links. Thanks.
Im liking it. Can't wait till like 2035 and xbox 360 roms and emulators are the crap. Smile
[Image: rbwq3a.png]
ooo sweet, ive missed my roms a lot, i usd to have a great collection before I had to wipe my drive
Agreed i also can't wait til 360 Emulators! Thanks for the links here guys. I'll be sure to check them out.
<3 Support forums.
[Image: 2m5nh9k.png]
Thanks for the sites will be useful later when i stop playing MW2.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Emulators] The Emulator Zone cheeseburger 13 1,520 04-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Last Post: cheeseburger