Poll: Is it good?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very good.
38.89%
7 38.89%
Needs improvement
38.89%
7 38.89%
Very bad
22.22%
4 22.22%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UPDATED] SupportForums.net Toolbar
I don't mean to rain on your parade or anything here but it's a waste of screen space if you ask me...

I'm not really directing that at your efforts OP but at the fact those toolbars don't really offer anything useful and are quite intrusive.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Pretty bland. Thanks, but no thanks. It would be a waste of space for me.
I am aware that you spent a half-day on it, so I hope it was good practice for your skills.

I don't use toolbars, but I appreciate your intent to support the forum in this way.
(04-25-2010, 06:46 AM)Tim Wrote: I don't mean to rain on your parade or anything here but it's a waste of screen space if you ask me...

I'm not really directing that at your efforts OP but at the fact those toolbars don't really offer anything useful and are quite intrusive.

I agree. It's good the OP had the right idea (to help supportforums), but I have never seen toolbars as useful. You can simply use bookmarks and other built-in browser features to do what a toolbar can.
(04-25-2010, 08:51 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: I agree. It's good the OP had the right idea (to help supportforums), but I have never seen toolbars as useful. You can simply use bookmarks and other built-in browser features to do what a toolbar can.

I agree. I have never once used a toolbar (besides ones that come biult-in, and even then I usualy disable them,) and I don't think I ever will. I use Chrome anyway, and I don't think yo can have toolbars on Chrome.
[Image: donation_drive_sig.png]
Nice i like the toolbar and i will be using that on my other pc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  supportforums.net is for sale! brainst0rm 11 2,667 04-29-2010, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  [SPAM] Buisness proposal for supportforums.net Extasey 5 1,170 02-24-2010, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Extasey