Poll: Why are you here..?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
To help people
34.62%
9 34.62%
To get help
11.54%
3 11.54%
To be on a nice forum..
34.62%
9 34.62%
To lurk
7.69%
2 7.69%
To leech
0%
0 0%
Other [POST]
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are you here?
I'm here for the women. Thumbsup
[Image: sig.php]
(04-09-2010, 01:04 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: Agreed.. what a shame.
I'm here to help. And that HF award really messed it up here, newer members don't care enough to actually read a thread before posting, so they just look like idiots.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(04-09-2010, 12:14 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I'm here to help. And that HF award really messed it up here, newer members don't care enough to actually read a thread before posting, so they just look like idiots.

I know. Someone bumped "How to break my Facebook habit?" and I'm pretty sure that thread is OLD.
(04-09-2010, 03:18 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I know. Someone bumped "How to break my Facebook habit?" and I'm pretty sure that thread is OLD.
I've requested almost all my old threads be closed because people can't read dates and bump them thinking i still have a problem. Then i say "I don't have a problem" and they still try to help. And some try to argue with me about cars, it's dumb.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
to join another nice forum and to help others while at the same time learn more things...
[Image: Navineous.gif]
To post and to support. I like the atmosphere here, it's "nice."
I'm here to offer my support wherever possible and to maintain a spam free, helpful and friendly community.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(04-09-2010, 04:58 PM)Skill Wrote: I'm here to offer my support wherever possible and to maintain a spam free, helpful and friendly community.

Thank god.Superman
I here to learn the forum.
At first I came here to get 100 posts for an award on another one of Omni's forums, but now I am coming to love this community. It has a programming section that doesn't revolve around leechers and rippers begging for malicious source code.