Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What System is the best?
PlayStation 3, Online comes in total payment.
Computer or xbox is the best ever now day
n64 or pong was the best ever system ever made
PC or Xbox 360. Everyone I know uses Xbox 360, so I always end up buying games for it instead of PC though Pinch
[Image: genequil.png]
The PC is amazing. But i would not consider it my favorite "system"
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.
The PC, if that's not one of the options then it would have to be the PS3 because it doesn't have as many prepubes playing and talking on their mics.
Desktop. Well, that is just my personal opinion.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
In my opinion, the Xbox 360 is currently, the best system. All of the features, the online multiplayer, etc.

But ten years ago, the Nintendo 64 was the KING of consoles.
For me it will have to be the PS3, without a doubt.

I like it more than the rivals Xbox firstly because you can play online with other people for free (no subscription to pay) and also because the controller (of the PS3) is not as bulky as the Xbox one. Also the xbox controller has the batteries which can run out at any time but with the PS3 controller, you can easily charge it up at anytime.
(04-09-2010, 02:48 PM)Common Wrote: For me it will have to be the PS3, without a doubt.

I like it more than the rivals Xbox firstly because you can play online with other people for free (no subscription to pay) and also because the controller (of the PS3) is not as bulky as the Xbox one. Also the xbox controller has the batteries which can run out at any time but with the PS3 controller, you can easily charge it up at anytime.

Do you ever wonder why ps3 is free for online..?
Because no one would pay for it

2d the ps3 controller can charge but the rechargeable batterys break so... new controller costs $60 i would rather spend $15 on a rechargable for xbox

PS Pong beats xbox and ps3
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=290