Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone got a company?
Does anyone got a company or business? Smile

Thanks
Well not exactly a company or a buisness... But well, yea, I do have my own CyberCafe Center, and I do many middle-man buisnesses including man-power recruitment services for the middle eastern countries Smile
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]
I run a small local business. I also have my website, in my sig.
I run my own accounting business. It's not like it was a conscious decision or anything I ever desired or intended to do. More like my former boss called me one day out of the clear blue sky and just gave it to me. He told me he decided to move his firm in a different direction and didn't want to offer the type of services that I specialize in, and started me out with clients that generated over $150K in annual revenue and everything I needed to get started. So, of course I accepted his rather generous offer.

There's pros and cons to it.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
(04-08-2010, 06:45 AM)Carb0n F1ber Wrote: Well not exactly a company or a buisness... But well, yea, I do have my own CyberCafe Center, and I do many middle-man buisnesses including man-power recruitment services for the middle eastern countries Smile

As in like you do human trafficking? Pirate

And no OP I do not.
(04-08-2010, 12:12 PM)SehCure Wrote: As in like you do human trafficking? Pirate

Lolzz, that's kinda mean way to describe such a booming buisness Roflmao
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]
I own 2 business Smile

I work really hard to make the business go so good as i can. Smile

PM me if you want to know anything more Big Grin
[Image: theblackmarketwqryt.jpg]
I got a business of selling rapidshare,megaupload etc such accounts to my school mates lol.
Well it's not much, but I convert VHS to DVD. Works pretty well, because a lot of people have old tapes that they want to be able to keep for a longer time than VHS will last.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn money connecting fb & twitter plus 1$ per sign-up. Legit company Dazzller007 0 485 01-25-2012, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Dazzller007