Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daybreakers
It is a vampire movie with slick cinematography, rich with Hollywood, social justice and urban references. Edward Dalton (Ethan Hawke) is the main character in the year 2019, who goes through a personal and physiological transformation. The society he lives in reflects issues of contemporary urban deprivation with good analogies of capitalism as well.

Daybreakers Official Trailer

Discuss. Smile
Bro sorry to be off topic but is this the Eve off Hackforums?
(04-07-2010, 12:39 AM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: is this the Eve off Hackforums?

It is.
I've seen this movie, and I liked it, actually. It's much better than the generic vampire movies/shows that have been circulating, such as "Vampire Diaries" or "Twilight". The special effects were also nice, if I recall correctly. It's been a while since I've seen it, though.
(04-07-2010, 10:10 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: I've seen this movie, and I liked it, actually. It's much better than the generic vampire movies/shows that have been circulating, such as "Vampire Diaries" or "Twilight". The special effects were also nice, if I recall correctly. It's been a while since I've seen it, though.

I was quite apprehensive that it would turn out to be a typecast vampire movie and it was a pleasure to find how smart the movie was, instead. The special effects were of blockbuster standard, however I was quite taken by the cinematography of outback and urban landscapes. Beautiful panoramas.