Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I hate apple computers.
(06-12-2010, 01:53 PM)Psycho Wrote:
  • ...so why are you complaining about it? OS X is more suitable for hacking than Windows by far. When you think hacking, you think about those skiddie tools. That's called being a skiddie, not a hacker. There's a difference.
  • Then do not buy it, be quiet and use your pile of crap called Windows in peace.
  • What makes you think MW2 doesn't suck? It's awful compared to COD4/5.
  • Then put a larger HDD in. Like manipulate said, they take standard hard-drives, standard RAM.etc.
  • Why is everything about copying something else to you? That is so childish. "This name is similar to some fucked up fetish I have for lolicon, so it's copying it."
Excuse my language.
  • I am not only complaining about Mac's because of the hacking dilemma, as you know. Very few on this forum and hackforums, are actually what you refer to as a "hacker", everyone would be what you refer to as a "skiddie".
    Quote:In common usage, a hacker is a person who breaks into computers and computer networks, either for profit or motivated by the challenge.
    In my understanding this can mean using a RAT if intended to do so.
  • That's exactly what I have done. But I am only a mere voice of other's who feel the same. Sure you may say people who argue that Mac are un-educated. Does that mean that people who work for Mac and Microsoft are un-educated?
  • Why are you turning this debate into what COD game is the best? Sure COD 4, is one of the best FPS games that ever game up, but don't you remember the hype of COD 6? Also why can't apple play COD 4 then?
  • What if the Mac owner has one of those apple Air laptops? I don't think it's that easy to just open it up and chuck in a new HDD? Also Mac computer's need their own type of Apple RAM, which is a lot dearer here in New Zealand. Yet again the down side of Mac.
  • So what? Your name is only used on a internet forum discussion site. It's not copied to be used to sell products internationally.
- You can hack with them. You just have to know how. No computer is designed to hack
- Gotta agree with you there.. they do cost alot
- There not really made for gaming :\ but hyeah i see your point
- Hmm disagree there. No diffrent from windows
- Yeah. but think about is. 'windows' is kinda gay name too. alot of names are retarded. makes them memarable Smile
[Image: blanktemplate.png]
Hi Irelandrulz2,

I never had an apple pc but i'm sure it's suitable for me.
I just brought a Alienware laptop, best thing I have brought in a long time.
[Image: 66202824.jpg]
Thanks for your opinion. I have a apple and I love it. I think they fit every specification that I need it for and it has not served me wrong yet.
Can't upgrade? I've upgraded my HDD space and RAM pretty easily.
(04-06-2010, 11:03 PM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: I just simply hate them. And before you ask, Yes I have used one.
I have had to one for about 2 years at my school.
  • They have a gay name!

Discuss.

+ 3 MILLION xD Yes Mac is really a gay name
You can hack on them. And you can also be virus free. I have downloaded many things, hacked many things and never once got a virus. mac is the best
Well this is not fair to hate Apple OS , have you use this ever?
I used one for a year at my school and hated it. Most of the apple computer fan boys are 13 yrs old, they just like what they get and they don't understand ram, cpu, or gpu. Plus those apple SOBS never put me in there computers Sad.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apple Airport Router Support Number +1-877-717-0787 USA luciferjonas007 0 446 01-21-2020, 05:08 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Are apple products more secure? TobyCordova 2 1,264 06-30-2015, 06:59 AM
Last Post: hunterweston
  Are Apple's computers worth it Gοd 51 16,719 03-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Apple Support New York aldenalex05 0 734 01-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Last Post: aldenalex05
  Apple Powerbook g4 kaykay 5 1,224 12-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Last Post: OVO™