Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonic 4
(04-06-2010, 08:44 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: lolz

tell some games

Super Mario World, Sonic 1,2 and 3. Pokémon, Ummm... Just get a SNES/Sega Genesis Emulator and download a ROM pack Tongue
[Image: 28715j4.jpg]
I can't wait =D.
I had all the games for the Sega and the PC. Haven't got them on the PC any more though.
(04-06-2010, 01:11 PM)iCrackz Wrote: I can't wait =D.
I had all the games for the Sega and the PC. Haven't got them on the PC any more though.

Download an emulator, download ROMs. Profit.
(04-06-2010, 08:36 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: i never Played Sonic Games

You are the first person I have come across who has not played Sonic. It seems almost impossible. It is an excellent classic.

OP, any more info on the realease date and platforms it will be released on?
By god! Sonic was like the first game I ever played, and they are still bringing out new releases! must be freakin popular.
(04-06-2010, 03:08 PM)Common Wrote: You are the first person I have come across who has not played Sonic. It seems almost impossible. It is an excellent classic.

OP, any more info on the realease date and platforms it will be released on?

Yeah sure, www.sonicthehedgehog4.com has the official news, videos etc. There are leaked videos and spoilers, but you can Google them, so I don't spoil things for others Smile
what is Sonic 4 ?? Smile i didn't know that .. Tongue
[Image: gameoverp.png]
I used to love the original sonic games Big Grin
They get stupider and stupider every year though...
Hopefully this one won't be as bad... Although, I liked Sonic Heroes.
I'm not going to get it. I like the Sonic games, but not enough to buy them. I did like "Sonic Adventure 2 Battle" (for GC) or whatever, though. I also remember playing the games for the sega when I was way younger.