Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What type of TV do you have?
I have no idea what is my TV model.. But it's Samsung..
LG 42inch. Dunno anything more specific than that. I don't have a TV myself; that one is for the living room.
My TV in my bedroom is a Sony Bravia. Its about 30".
I have a generic TV from Walmart, it's about 30''.
NEC 43" Plasma TV. I hate the screen burn in.
I have a 40" Proscan 1080p HDTV..
I have a Samsung 32 inch HD TV, Bought it for around £800 in curry and i think that was a bit too overpriced.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
(04-06-2010, 06:55 PM)aiir Wrote: I have a Samsung 32 inch HD TV, Bought it for around £800 in curry and i think that was a bit too overpriced.

It is way overpriced Ohmy.. The 40" 1080p I have cost me 500 USD.
Quote:It is way overpriced.. The 40" 1080p I have cost me 500 USD.

The 42" my parents got from LG cost them 1k iirc. Where/when did you get yours?
I have TVs all over. In the game room, we have 2 36" TVs spaced a couple feet apart from each other. One for watching TV while video gaming on the other, or for 2 people to play different games at the same time. There's also a 36" wide screen LCD computer monitor, which is also hooked up to both a desktop as well as the TV cable. So you can watch TV while computer gaming or surfing the internet. But normally, we just use our laptops now.

In the living room though there's a 55" HD LCD, which is also hooked up to a high end sound system, but I don't think we've even turned it on for at least a couple months.

We have TVs in every bedroom, the kitchen, and a little LCD monitor in the main bathroom as well -- and one out in the garage where my husband does woodworking too!

Yes, it's a little more than ridiculous.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]