Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about iPhone?
(04-06-2010, 09:35 AM)Shadaw Wrote: I liked it, I didn't have it long, but I like just having an itouch. Doesn't feel right having a phone with iPod lol. I was surprised how easy it was to jailbreak it though 0.O

I know. Jailbreaking is like a last ditch effort to squeeze out more functionality from what is basically and iTouch with a calling feature.
[Image: tje1.png]
You would of thought by now, they would of SOMEHOW patched it. I mean if a few teens can jailbreak it, then surely a bunch of Apple nerds can patch it?
[Image: 28715j4.jpg]
Yes its very popular, some say over rated, but its pretty useful.
I love the iPhone, I never regretted getting it, it's amazing.
I wish I had an iPhone. But never got around to getting it.
iPhone worth it Tongue
I've had my iPhone for a few months now, and I think it's very helpful. You can basically find anything on the app store and it's really easy to navigate around the iOS.
I think its over rated myself.
Like if wanna use Facebook, you buy a PC/Laptop. You wanna fish, you buy a fishing rod. You wanna play games you buy a console. and so on and so on.
You wanna make a call you buy a phone.
All these apps no will ever use (well not after 5 minutes anyway)
It's all pointless, we are just being convinced we need this stuff. And at the end of the day, all we wanna do is make a freaking phone call.
[Image: s1.jpg]
Once you jailbreak it and steal from apple it's pretty cool, but I would NEVER buy another apple product again, I hate them.
One day will be, when i will buy an I-phone.
I have a lot of craze of it.
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com